Followers

Thursday 30 May 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth - Part 2........

Following on from my post yesterday here is another card for Ardyth which I think is more her style..........loads of colour and CAS!  All Ardyth's birthday cards are on show over at Darnell's blog so pop on over and have a look - and maybe join in the fun.


Very quick and easy - I've stamped the image in black Memento ink.  It's a very old Whispers stamp but doesn't have a a name on it.  Coloured with Flexmarkers and glittered with Atyou Spica pens.  I've added Crystal Lacquer to all the flames although not sure the photo does that justice.  The sentiment is again from Clearly Besotted "Happy Days" which is so versatile - inked using a Kaleidacolour Pastel rainbow pad.

Thanks for popping by.




11 comments:

  1. Oh my colorful rainbow, Karendipity, you have NAILED Ardyth with this card! It is incredibly fun!! I think everyone will now be CASEing this card, as well as Ardyth's!! Thanks for keeping the party going! Mwah! Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that all one stamp must be a killer to stamp it, but looks fabulous, jealous of your CAS yet again :(
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Karen, brilliant stamp and colouring
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I loved your card yesterday, this is indeed more like something I would have made myself - I love the fact that it's long to fit all the candles! This looks like it's one layer, in which case, you can link it up on my blog to this week's Birthday One Layer Wednesday challenge if you like! Thank you so much for making my birthday last even longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Karen love the all the bright coloured candles

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card. Super image and beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!Love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cheery card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome colouring, Karen ... and sooo Ardyth! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! I love the repeat pattern and rainbow of colors...so "Ardyth"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so perfectly Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)