Followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Birthday Anne...........

Hi Everyone

Just a very quick post.  It's my friend Anne's birthday today and I'd like to wish her a very Happy Birthday.  I know she's being taken out tonight to a secret location so can't wait to hear about it!!!

Here's the card I made for her.



I've used the paper pad and stamp from the new Papermania Art Deco collection, Memory Box border and corner dies and Spellbinders Fancy Labels die; coloured with Promarkers with added ribbon and "bling".

Pop on over to Anne's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday - I'm sure she'll love it.

Happy crafting.




7 comments:

  1. It's even lovelier ILF a stunning card thank you Karen

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I do so love this style I think I would have looked great in those clothes and loving your art deco corners a super card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Fabulous card..... Love the image and papers....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, bet Anne adores this beautiful card, love this image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image of the two of you enjoying a spot of tea :) Beautiful card Karen! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a beauty Karen I love the nostalgic image and the black borders very stylish.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I'm so far behind with your posts, Karendipity, what with Thanksgiving. This is a beautiful card, which I'm sure Annie was thrilled about! Ah, those were the days, weren't they? Sitting around in roaring twenties dresses, having "flavored" tea, and being waited on while the staff took care of the house and kids?! Well, your card evoked that story in my head anyway! Love it, especially that ribbon slider! Big hugs, Dippy

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)