Followers

Friday 7 June 2013

Catch up and a quickie!

Hello everyone.  Hope you're all well.  We're currently having pretty heavy thunderstorms at the moment so very glad I managed to cut the grass this morning!

Sorry to have been MIA these last few days but I've been preparing my goodies for a summer fete tomorrow (hope it stops raining as it's outside......!) and also been making samples for our club night next Wednesday.  So, to that end I thought I'd take a quick photo just to prove I haven't been lazing around...........


As you can see I've been making tissue box covers so hope people like them tomorrow and the three items in the front are the book cards we are going to be doing with the girls on Wednesday.  The one on the far right is a commission and am in the process of finishing it off but will be back with another post to show you properly.

Right, must get on and get all my stuff ready and load the car.  Have a great weekend and happy crafting.




7 comments:

  1. You have been busy....fingers crossed for a dry day with plenty of customers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to see you've been keeping busy - good luck with the fete tomorrow and fingers crossed for good weather and lots of customers. Book cards are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen. Two very cool projects! Wishing you sunny skies for tomorrow's event. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects Karen, hope the weather stay fine and warm for you.
    good luck pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you had a good day yesterday, Karendipity! Your box covers and card books are gorgeous! I'm sure if the weather cooperated, you made lots of sales!! Enjoy today! xxoo Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects Karen, hope you did well :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look great - hope you managed to sell lots.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)