Followers

Sunday 17 May 2009

Anniversary Cards



Well, I can finally publish these two anniversary cards. I made them a little while ago, the blue one for my nephew and his wife's 1st wedding anniversary and the red and black for my friends Anne & Andy's Ruby wedding which is today. I didn't want to spoil the surprise for Anne by showing it earlier. I absolutely love these two stamps - the main one is the Happy Anniversary Collage BK2029MD by Butterfly Kisses (01424 855431)as is the flower stamp which is called Sakura BK2032D. Their website is under construction at the moment but they attend many craft fairs where their stand is usually inundated with crafters looking at all their wonderful samples!!!

3 comments:

  1. We just loved our card Karen

    Anne & Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 georgeous cards Karen, and they look so different in the 2 colours
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most beautiful cards, these are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)