Followers

Sunday 20 September 2009

65th Word Album



Well, we seem to have an awful lot of 65th birthdays this year - of course these are all much older friends!!!!! lol

On the 25th it is our friend Steve's 65th. He and Linda moved over to Kuala Lumpur nearly two years ago now - a bit like a gap year (or two) and we really miss them, although they have been back a couple of times and we have managed to catch up with them.

Steve is cricket mad (or should I just say mad????) so I have made him a 65th word album with cricket as the main theme. I downloaded some photos of various cricket matches and tiled them into background paper using My Craft Studio facilities. I had various embellishments which were added and I used my Bind-it-all to put it together. I also managed to get a silver charm (on the front page) of stumps, cricket bat and ball, so hopefully that is something he can put on his keyring after his birthday. I added metallic letters to the wire comb spelling out his name.

It's been posted early because of the strikes over here so hope it arrives in good time for him.

Thanks for looking :o)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen.... and so much detail, definately has the WOW! factor

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)