Followers

Monday 20 September 2010

Another Ruby Wedding card

This is obviously the year for Ruby Wedding anniversaries as three couples we know are celebrating theirs within a couple of months of each other.

I had some red rose decoupage which fitted the bill so I matted it onto some red card which I had gold embossed with a swirl and edged in gold.  I then created an aperture using nesties and I also gold embossed this piece with the same swirl.  I placed the decoupage on the front of a red card blank and placed the aperture over the top having first scored about 1cm in from each long edge so it would give me a domed effect.  I added a ribbon (of course!) at the side and used Pinflair glue gel to add a little posy of flowers and leaves at the bottom of the aperture.  I found a charm brad in my stash which was the right colour and placed it on the right of the aperture.  The sentiment is computer generated matted onto nesties.  I had a piece of the decoupage image left and so matted it onto gold mirri and placed it on the back of the card.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)