Followers

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Cuties & a Recipe

Well I've been slaving over a hot sewing machine for the last few days so not much time to craft at all........ definitely getting withdrawal symptoms!!!  lol 

As I've been a bit pushed for time and I also have things to do for our monthly craft club on Friday I decided to make one card fit two challenges.  Over at Bah Humbug their challenge is "cuties" and over at Die Cut Dreams their challenge was a recipe of using 3 papers, 2 embelli's and 1 hand coloured image.  I have used a LOTV stamp and coloured using ProMarkers.  Her wings and the berries in her hair are Stickles.  All the papers came from the My Mind's Eye Christmas Glitter Book.  I've used nesties to die cut the image and two of the papers and then inked the edges.  The sentiment is computer generated and I've added a ribbon and a flower as the embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful - I love the colours you've used - gorgeous!! thanks for sharing it with us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty papers and an adorable LOTV angel. A perfect recipe for a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen

    What a beautiful card, I love how you have used the nesties and your adorable LOTV Angel, she has to be one of my favourite this Christmas.
    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen oh I love your card - that angel is just gorgeous.
    ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug ! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and well done for covering more than one challenge. I will be looking out for the results of your slaving over a hot sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a cute image and so nice card!!!
    thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams at Christmas Club!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)