Tuesday, 16 August 2011
On the base layer I added some lace around the edge and then backed this layer with a photograph of the wedding location, which is Sherborne Castle Orangery, added their names, date etc and manipulated this in CraftArtist to get the right colour and theme. Each layer was then decoupaged up using silicone and I've also added vellums to a couple of the layers to give a softer effect and run some through my Joy using an embossing folder. The sentiment was computer generated and die cut using nesties and the bouquet was made using various flowers and gems that I had in my stash. The butterfly is from printed acetate cut out and layered. I then put an organza ribbon bookmark threaded through a heart embellishment and added pearls and gems to finish off.
Thanks for dropping by.