LIM challenge this week. This time I cut up some strips of Eclipse masking tape, then cut a mask using nesties labels in a sheet of card. I positioned the masking tape on the base card and the card mask over the top. I then sponged colours from a Kaleidacolor ink pad called Melon Melody onto the card. I removed the mask and Eclipse tape and was left with my stripes. I thought the ideal image to use was this sunflower stamp from Papermania which I inked up with black Versafine. The sentiment is from the same set and I used the matching inks from the Kaleidacolor ink pad. I took a couple of photos but they didn't show the colours very well so ended up scanning the card.
Thanks for dropping by.