Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Surprise...........Happy Birthday Sandie!!!

Hello Everyone

It's my teamie's birthday today and the lovely Nonni from Korttikarkuri and Lynn from The Mango Boys & Me have put on a birthday linky party for Sandie of London Days.

I decided to use this great image from Polkadoodles which is a digi called "To Die For"!  Appropriate eh?


I die cut the base card using my Nesties Grand Labels 1 and the toppers using Decorative Labels 1. The backing paper is First Edition "New Leaf". The digi has been coloured using Flexmarkers. The sentiment is a recent one from Create with TLC and it fits this card (and Sandie!!!) beautifully......hehe.  Flowers and ribbon from stash. Finishing touch was the addition of some Liquid Pearls.

Have a wonderful day Sandie - hope you enjoy the party.  Hugs.




13 comments:

  1. I am the proud owner of this card! So much wonderful detail and I so love the sentiment. I am so touched by my party. Thank you Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So appropriate, what a great digi Karen:) love the colour combo too
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a digi of a Big Shot before! Love this, beautiful shape and embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Karen, what a great find that digi!!!, brilliant card for a crafter, love the colours and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lovely idea for the party - very appropriate image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha ... so much fun, Karen ... fabulous detailing and I love the definition sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant for your friend, Karen!!! Love that cute digi stamp!!! Beautiful flowers and dies and beautifully put together!!. So very cute and lovely!!!

    Greetings form SA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card (and pretty too!). :) Love the sentiment and I think it fits most of us card makers. :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it - great image & sentiment, it's a fab card.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful & creative card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a super fun image and a perfect creation for Sandie! I love this Karendipity!! Have a great day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)