Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Stampin Up Embossing Folder


I have just received a very elusive Stampin Up embossing folder Manhattan Flower which you can't get over in the UK for love nor money!!!! Luckily I know someone over in the States who was kind enough to obtain one for me - Haylie-Jo runs a fab company called Crop Stop and she got hold of her local SU demonstrator and the folder arrived yesterday. Unfortunately I had to make a sympathy card and this embossing folder came in so handy as it's very simple and elegant as you can see. Unfortunately when I took the photo the flash turned the silver mirri into a multitude of colours!!!!! The embossed piece was mounted on silver mirri and then lilac and just adorned with a couple of gems and a silk flower.

1 comment:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)