Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Craft room

Hi everyone

Well, as promised I have taken some photos of my "new" craft room.  The part that has been altered is where you can see all my MS and SU punches on the wall.  There used to be a sofa bed and double wardrobe situated in this area of my room but we have removed them and my DOH installed new units and worktops, shelving, towel rails for the punches, extra electrics etc.  It has made such a difference as I now have somewhere that I can leave my sewing machine and embellisher out rather than having to squirrel everything away.  Mind you, it didn't take me long to fill up every available space!!!!  lol  At the moment I've still got all my goodies out for the next Christmas fair which is on Sunday and then I can pack it all away until next year.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks great and I'm envious - mine is a complete muddle at the moment but hope to sort it out a bit when the weather warms up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say what a great improvement so much storage space (which I am sure you will fill)...lOl..lOl.
    So you are lucky to have the space to have be able to have all your machines etc out ready to use.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)