I wasn't given any preferences as to style but Hannah's wedding dress is a dark pinky red - so I decided to make the card around that colour.
I had some card with wedding sentiments glittered onto it (which I actually got from Lidl's!!!) and so I sponged it lightly with a claret coloured ink. The bottom of the page has a border punched with a MS deep edger punch and it has a matching strip under it in red glitter card. I added a border of red glitter card with lace over through the middle of the card. The bride is from a Joanna Sheen stamp set "Victorian Bride" and was stamped and embossed with detail gold e/p. I then inked up the same stamp with Staz-On, covered it with Angelina fibre and ironed it to get the fibres fused with the imprint of the dress. I cut this out and glued it on top of the original image. The main toppers were die cut using nesties - the bottom one is actually a red silk fabric which I glued (Stick & Stay) onto a piece of card. Fabric cuts beautifully with the nesties with no threads hanging........ Hannah and Jim's initials were die cut in the red glitter card. I then made up a bouquet of paper flowers, pins and gems. The heart was made in the same way. The sentiment was computer generated using text boxes in Word.
Thanks for stopping by.