This week the LIMettes have been challenged to make a CAS card incorporating acetate. There are some great DT cards on their blog so pop over to have a look.
For my card I have stamped a butterfly from an Elusive Images set called Patchwork Butterfly (they are now Chocolate Baroque) onto the acetate using Versamark ink and then heat embossed the image using detail silver e/p. On the back I have used alcohol inks to add the colour and then cut out the butterfly. The flower stamp is by Hero Arts and called Real Dill. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Flight of the Butterfly. I then used silicone glue to add some dimension to the butterfly.
Thanks for dropping by.