Followers

Friday 14 September 2012

St Luke's Challenge - Couples

Hello Everyone - well, it's the end of the week and I have actually had time to join in the fun over at St Luke's Challenge Blog where the challenge is COUPLES.

I decided to use this gorgeous digistamp from Mo Manning called "Kisses for my Sweet" which is just lovely - can't you imagine them twirling around in an impromptu dance????  lol  I printed the image out and die cut it using nesties.  It's been coloured with Flexmarkers.  I've embossed the border strip and mat using my Couture Creations Tied Together.  The sentiment is from A.A.Milne and I think it's wonderful; it's been mounted on my Spellbinders fancy tags.  The photo corners are an EK Success punch and I've added flowers from my stash, made some rose petals using Nellie Snellen punch & emboss duo and added ribbon and pearls.  The bp is from my stash.



Thanks for dropping by - hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you're doing.  I appreciate all your comments and look forward to coming to visit your blogs.




10 comments:

  1. Those colours are amazing, Karen! Nicely done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Karen - love those dreamy colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Fabulous card... Love the cute image........
    Thanks for joining us at St.Lukes this month....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous love the shape on the image plate setting off the couple so well on this beautiful card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah what a lovely couple just like me and Mr P only my boy is really sexy ! lol gorgeous card beautifully coloured and a pure delight
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable card! How was card night? Did I miss the pictures??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dippy - no you didn't miss the pictures but my friend Jan has borrowed my sample cards to take to her club as she is going to be doing the same two card projects.......

      Karen xxx

      Delete
  7. Karen nothing wrong with the world clock just hit publish by mistake instead of schedule and well you cant take it back can you lol !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card - great colours, papers, image and roses. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sentiment and I love that image to illustrate it :0)
    We appreciate your continued support at St Luke's :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)