Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

Less is More - Week 130 - Pinterest Photo Inspiration

Well, would you Adam & Eve it.........two cards in two days - what's going on???? lol

Looking through the entries in the current challenge I saw a couple of cards using the same digi image of a shoe and as it was very familiar I went hunting in my photos to see if I had it - and I did.  That meant I can play again.  According to Daizy-Mae it's an old Sketching Stamper digi called  'The shoe'.

I decided that the occasion warranted me using another NBUS (never before used schtuff!!!) and in this case it's my Cheery Lyn Mexican Tile Pattern die which is absolutely gorgeous.  I re-sized and printed off the shoe image so it would fit inside the aperture.  I backed the Mexican Tile with some red card, added some red Liquid Pearls to the front of the shoe and then added Crystal Lacquer to the front and heel of the shoe.  The sentiment was computer generated and I added some Liquid Pearls in the corners of the card and inside the "o" of shoes.

We don't know whether we are coming or going with this weather.......one moment it's blazing sunshine and then thunder and torrential rain - very weird, still we've managed to erect the trellis panels and new arch and I've got my climbers planted; they are definitely getting well watered in!  lol

Thanks for dropping by. 



17 comments:

  1. I just love this cherry Lynn die ,you have made this card with the wow factor
    Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great shoe card - love that Mexican tile die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Karen, and love the Cheery Lyn Mexican Tile die you have used backed with red.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die you used - sets off the shoe perfectly.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen
    Fabulous card.... I have the stamp as well as the Digi.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen
      Just found Stamp
      It is Katzelkraft mini 12
      Hope that helps......
      Hugs Sylvie xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely card Karen, that tile die is gorgeous! Pretty shoe:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Karen, fabulous image and that die is beautiful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you got to me and guess what - I made a LIM card today, oh please do get up!! it was not that shocking honestly!!!!!
    hugs and smiles
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours make this look very smart. That Mexican tile is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool, Karendipity! Are we going to have a three-some shoe card for LIM?? You have a knack for them! I hope you'll post piccies of the trellis, please? Can we rent it out for weddings? Or photo ops of our NBUS piled ever higher and higher?? LOL! xxoo Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoe. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Karen I love the central image and the die is very pretty.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Karen and a great shoe image which looks great on the Mexican tile die...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh mu goodness, well I love the shoe but I ADORE the die, that is a must-have, looks like a vintage quilt in the red and white, fab card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Karen,the shoe looks great in red/black and I love the tiling too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome shoe, love the liquid pearls, I always run out of patience and flatten them! Totally gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)