Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

The perfect end to a not so perfect day!

Morning everyone - just thought I'd post this photo that I took last night.  We definitely made the right decision to cancel the fund raiser as it just poured with rain all afternoon.  Let's hope we can re-organise it soon.  Anyway after a brief lull in the rain I looked out and saw this.........



It was actually a double rainbow although I think that's caused somehow by a reflection - but it was very pretty all the same.

4 comments:

  1. Hope there was a pot of gold at the end of your lovely rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, Karendipity! There is nothing more uplifting than a rainbow!! Hugs! Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried to photograph a rainbow, well I don't think so. This is lovely.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)