Followers

Friday 17 April 2015

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #61 Showers

Hi everyone - haven't we been having some lovely weather recently?  Changed a bit today and had a couple of light showers this morning.

There's a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS and their codeword is "Showers".  

 

 Here is my card:


I decided that my Stampendous Rain Dance stamp would be perfect and stamped it with black Versafine and heat embossed using Judikins Iridescent Sparkle e/p, then coloured with my Promarkers.  I cut a mask for the stamped image and then used  my Water Droplets stamp by Designs by Ryn.  This was again heat embossed.  All the layers were die cut using Spellbinders Labels 1.  Final addition was a bow.

Thanks for dropping by - hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Happy crafting.




12 comments:

  1. perfect Karen I just love that stamp and sentiment and love the card you have created....I think I need it! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and perfect colours for this elegant dancing couple Karen. Those raindrops look real!! Very cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a clever sausage, Karendipitiy! This is so delightful for the shower challenge! It's an absolute winner of a design to me!! Hugs, Dippy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. just right for the theme - great stamp and of course the raindrops just make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and gorgeous coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamp image Karen, beautiful colouring and details.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, fab stamps, especially the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those raindrops by Ryn. They are on my wishlist! Gorgeous design, my friend. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant card! I love the raindrops and your bow is perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stylish, Karen ... love the rich red bow 'train' on that elegant gown! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the black, red and white and that lovely elegant image. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stylish, Karen!!! Love the image of the dancing couple with the umbrella!!!! The red frames are beautiful and I like the sweet red bow!!!! The raindrops look stunning!!!! Beautiful and very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)