Followers

Thursday 24 June 2010

Funky Divas

I recently bought this set of Kerry Jo Funky Divas from Debbi Moore Crafts.  I had seen some stamps from the set ages ago but it had been out of stock for a few months until I managed to get my hands on it.

For this card I used an A6 green pearlescent cardstock which I ran through my Big Shot in a Crafts Too Swiss Dots 5x5" embossing folder.  I stamped the image onto watercolour paper using black StazOn and coloured using watercolour pencils and a water brush.  The umbrella was covered using Stickles as were the raindrops.  The puddles had Diamond Glaze added to give the effect of water.  There is a central border that was punched using a Martha Stewart border punch and covered with gold organza ribbon with a bow at the top.  The main image was cut out and matted using my Nesties labels dies and a paper flower was added to the top.  The sentiment is computer generated and matted and layered using the SU oval and scalloped oval punches.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. What a great get well card I shall look out for more cards from your new set.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)