Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Retirement card

I suddenly remembered I had to make a retirement card and realised that I still had some bits and pieces left over from making the Thank You card yesterday.  I'm not saying I'm stingy LOL............ but it's a shame not to use them up.

The person I've made the card for is passionate about the garden so again I've used Stampin Up stamps for the main image which is stamped onto cream pearlescent card.  It's then layered onto mauve card edged with a MS punch and then onto the same cream card which has been put through my Big Shot with one of the new Papermania embossing folders and then layered onto green card.  The background paper is from Elusive Images and I made a border using silver mirri, mauve card and the background paper.  All of this was edged using the same MS punch.  A matching ribbon and paper flower & brad were added.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)