Followers

Thursday 5 August 2010

Ruby Wedding Anniversary Card

Friends of ours celebrate their Ruby Wedding Anniversary later this month (obviously they are much older than us!!!!  lol).

I have started out with an A5 gold pearlescent card and attached some foiled paper to it.  I then took some matching card cut slightly larger than the front of the card to allow it to be domed and, using my Nesties, die cut a heart out of the centre and then added a gold mirri scalloped heart to frame it.  The embossing on the top and bottom of the card was done using a Cuttlebug embossing border folder.  I also die cut letters to spell out their names which were attached to the top left and bottom right of the card front - I ran these through my Zyron 510 so they would adhere easily.  I then die cut two tags with the numbers 4 and 0 which were tied together with some matching ribbon and placed in the aperture.  The "waste" numbers were used on the smaller matted heart and I used a peel off for the "th".  The sentiment is a peel off with two gold gems added and cut out using my SU punches.  I added some matching flowers and leaves and finished the card off with some peel offs down each side.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Karen and so much work in it, they will be thrilled with it.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card it gorgeous, looks so rich, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)