Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Bah! Humbug! Crackers.............

Well, what an apt title for this week's challenge over at Bah! Humbug!............ I am afraid it's rather a feeble effort this week as a) I've been busy working on some commissioned cards and b) I didn't own any stamps that had crackers on them (or even an image of a looney......... crackers.... get it?)!!! lol

The only thing I had which fitted the bill was this pre-printed template which I downloaded from the web ages ago.  Its a card shaped like a cracker with decoupage on the front, a sentiment tag and I've also added some ribbon.  Hopefully I will do better next week!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Karen it's lovely - so sweet. A lot of people have problems with our challenge this time. There are not many stamps with crackers on. I think you've done a great job and the new challenge tomorrow is an easy one so hope you will have time to join in again.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great cracker card - seems there is a definite shortage of cracker stamps, images and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Karen ... had a giggle when I read your comment about posting a photo of yourself lol! You and me both!
    Your effort is NOT feeble at all - in fact it's wonderful! Love the pretty decoupaged panel and the super ribbon. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)