Followers

Thursday 13 January 2011

Punch out your sentiment

This week's challenge over at Die Cut Dreams is "Punch our your Sentiment".  I was lucky to be in their Top 3 for last week's challenge so would like to take this opportunity to thank them very much.

Close up of pyramage
For this easel card I have used a stamp from the Elusive Images "Christmas Tweetings" stamp plate.  This was coloured using ProMarkers and then I put the image through my die cutter using three nesties to create my own style pyramage.  The first (largest) layer was put on a red mat using d/s tape; the second layer was added using foam tape and for the third and final layer I used a double layer of foam tape to raise it up.  The backing paper was from my stash and came, I think, from a Papermania set.  The sentiment is from a calendar set of stamps from Lili of the Valley and punched out using a Stampin Up circle punch and then layered onto red and gold mirri mats.  I then added some ribbon, gems and a variety of flowers which were punched out with SU punches.


Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely Christmassy card and I like the trick with the nesties although I've not actually tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Karen and I love the idea you did withthe nesties. Thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!! Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)