Followers

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday LESS IS MORE

Hello Everyone - don't know about you but it's absolutely freezing down here in Somerset.........lovely bright sunny day but such a bitter wind.  It freezes anything it comes in contact with!!!  lol

It's Less is More's 2nd birthday - can you believe it's been going that long?  Well, they say time flies when you're having fun...

This week's challenge is:


Good morning everyone...
Today is a special day at
Less Is More.

It's our second birthday and not only do we have a  fabulous new sponsor for February but we also have some amazing guests joining us.
Our February sponsor is..... Pink Petticoat.


*Prize is a £15 gift voucher*

We were delighted when Liz said yes because there are so many huge Pink Petticoat fans here at LIM...
Onto this weeks challenge...  It's a colour challenge this week and it's got to be one of our favourites ever...

Kraft & Kreme

We want to see you use only kraft and cream on your creations this week...

So off I went rummaging to find some kraft  and I've made a very simple card to celebrate LIM's 2nd birthday.  I scored an A4 sheet of kraft card in half and used my SU diagonal scoring board to put in two score lines.  I then die cut three flowers using my Spellbinders Delicate Asters and put a brad through the centres.  The sentiment is computer generated and I used my SU punches to cut the layers out.  Last touch was a rounded corner.

Thanks for dropping by.




10 comments:

  1. A great card, Kraft & cream is another lovely combo and I love the asters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Karen these two colours look so good together, I know kraft card isn't everyone's favourite but I like it..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this looks so classy love the colours work so well together and the round corner at the top is a nice touch
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic simplicity, Karen ... those asters are a delight! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card karen

    Thanks for joining us at our 2nd birthday celebrations this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Karen!
    Thanks so much for your continued support of LIM!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Karen, I love those asters! Freezing here too, but at least no snow! Kitchen will be totally finished tomorrow, except for the flooring. I just stand and admire it now, I love it:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made the perfect "less is more" card for LIM, Karendipity! I love kraft and kreme and your deli Cate asters are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a beautiful card Karen and love how you scored the card very unusual, such pretty blooms too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved your comment coming from you meant a lot as you know I am not a CAS girl

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)