Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

Christmas Card Club - Challenge # 4

It's time for another challenge over at the Christmas Card Club where a group of lovely ladies set each other challenges every two weeks to make sure we don't have a mad dash to make them in December!!!  If you are interested in joining us email Margaret (link on my right hand bar).  This challenge has been set by Hazel and the challenge is Snowflakes and/or all white.



Couldn't resist using this huge snowflake from Spellbinders which is a cut and fold shapeability. I didn't have any white glitter card so after I'd folded it I sprayed with Stick & Spray and then added Glamour Dust. Not sure you can see that much glitter in the photos.  I used some white linen card for the card base, added the snowflake to a mat on the same white linen card and then popped it up onto the base.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly! Q252-10 and is supposed to be an Innie and Outie but I decided to use both on the front. I heat embossed in silver, shaped them and used Pinflair Glue Gel to add to the card. 

Thanks for dropping by.

Happy crafting.






21 comments:

  1. Gosh that is one mega snowflake Karen and it looks absolutely fabulous!! Love the sentiment too. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen, love that snowflake! Saw your post about your new purchase, am I surprised:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white on white is stunning as is that snowflake xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sorting my link! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Karen!! omg I love that snowflake!!! beautiful really beautiful huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is one big lovely snowflake!....what a statement card...beautiful..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen that die used before it's so lovely. I really like the dimension on your card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Karen ... this is a stunner ... all that gorgeous white on white ... and I see glitter! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely Karen - I saw this die and wondered should I or shouldn't I - think you have convinced me I should!!! It looks so pretty and I also used Stick and Spray on my snowflakes 'cos I like the fact it can give a frosty look when used with glitter - I think this is just wonderful!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This card is so beautiful, the snowflake is so beautiful and such a perfect and clean layout - me loves it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!
    The snowflake is a real eyecatcher!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful just Beautiful
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Karen, it looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card for my CCC challenge, Karen (you could enter it into my CHNC challenge extra for February - would love to see it there) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful WOW card Karen, love your snowflake.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see the glimmer and shimmer and it looks fabulous. That is an amazing snowflake and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You may get this comment 3 times. I've had it disappear twice now! Loving that beautifully huge snowflake that you've popped up on this lovely card. Enlarged and the sparkles do show up nicely. Your spray product is new to me...sounds like a good tool to have. This card is most impressive. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Karen
    My half message just dissapeared....like marys.... Another stunning card.... Love the Snowflake .... Gorgeous....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fourth go at leaving a message !!!! Must be the weather ! Fabulous card and yes I can see the glitter.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous snowflake Karen. Love all white cards. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simple, elegant and stunning. I love this card, Karen.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)