Followers

Monday 13 July 2009

Another Word Book

Our friend, Alan, who lives in the village is 65 soon and we have been invited to a garden party (fingers crossed for the weather!!!) so I wanted to make a word book for him and used my Funky Daze CD.


Alan's interests are wine, cycling and gardening so I tried to theme the word book for these hobbies. I downloaded an image of a red wine bottle which had a blank label. I took the image into Photoshop and typed "Chateau Rankin 2009" and "made in Sparkford" on the label. I then printed it out on inkjet shrink plastic. It looks pretty good and I was pleased with it. I also stamped an image of a bicycle from the Flower Soft range onto shrink plastic and luckily I had some charms of various garden implements which I also used.


I hope he likes it.

2 comments:

  1. Asolutely brilliant Karen....he will love it. The bottle looks great, love the colours you have used.
    Will keep my fingers crossed for the weather.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - I'm sure he will be pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)