Followers

Sunday 5 July 2009

Medallion Card


Hi everyone - well it seems such a long time since I posted but things have been really hectic over the last couple of weeks - first our two day art exhibition, then the following weekend I had a stall at a school fete and then yesterday we had our annual BBQ to raise funds for the local Neighbourhood Watch and catered for nearly 100 people............... don't think we'll be having another BBQ for quite a while!!! LOL.

I have managed to finish one medallion card sample for club night on Wednesday and will try to get another one done this afternoon but thought I would post this one first. For the main image I have used a Creative Stamping image and, for a change, have stamped onto patterned card (from my stash of Graphicus Guild goodies). There are actually 7 layers and I must admit it was quite difficult to cut out because of the pattern on the card. When I stamped it I embossed in copper. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set as are the scalloped and oval punches. I then used DecoArt Paper Effects in copper as embellishments at the edge of the card.

1 comment:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)