Followers

Friday 21 August 2009

Black, White & Red Challenge



I have just entered the Black, White & Red Darkroom Door challenge over on the Darkroom Door blog. Darkroom Door is an Austrialian company and I found them a few months ago. They sell their stamps in wonderful metal tins with the stamped images on the front - a real neat way to store them.

As the challenge is black, white and red this is what I've done. Main image stamped in black on white card and clear embossed. The image was then cut out and layered onto black card to which I added a red moon and reflection, then matted onto red mirri, black mirri and white card. The Venice definition was done in the same way. I then added some red ribbon and red gems and it's finished.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as they are giving away three stamp sets to the lucky winners.

Thanks for looking :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great card - good luck and I hope you win some stamps (I'm sure you could do with a few more!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Karen, I just love black white and red cards
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)