Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Butterfly Bliss


Possibly it's a case of at long last the sun's come out and it's not raining, but when I just popped out to the garden this is what I saw............. our Buddliea Bush was absolutely covered with butterflies of all sizes, colours and descriptions. To show them all I would have needed a dozen or more photos but decided this one would show you these beautiful insects.

I was taking a much needed break as I'm doing two "cream tea" events on Saturday and Sunday afternoon and have been rushing round madly trying to make some more fabric boxes and leather bound books. Seeing as I was only told about this on Sunday (6 days notice.........) I think I'm doing pretty well having made two fabric boxes and three (so far) leather books. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be kind to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)