Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Pewter - more free machining


Following on from my post yesterday where I worked with metal and free machining I received a roll of pewter in the post and couldn't wait to have a play.

This is slightly different in that I have embossed the pewter in the shape of a flower and then used my sewing machine to create a texture on the rest of the metal leaving the flower smooth and three dimensional. The pewter was sewn onto a piece of black felt which really shows it off well.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. More interesting bits - there are some folks who wouldn't understand how anyone could be excited by a roll of pewter arriving in the post LOL!! I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy Karen.....I will look forward to seeing some finished projects with all these lovely bits that you have created.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)