Followers

Thursday 18 February 2010

Snowman Challenge at Bah Humbug!!


The latest challenge at Bah Humbug is to make a card with the theme of a snowman. I was scratching my head a bit as I don't own any snowmen stamps and then I hit upon the idea of downloading a digi stamp.

The one I have used here is a free digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly which has been coloured using Promarkers with some Diamond Glaze and Stickles adding the finishing touches. The image is mounted onto copper mirri and green SU card using my nesties. There is a border across the card which I edged with my SU eyelet border on each side, cut a piece of the backing paper to go down the middle and finished it with some ribbon. The sentiment is computer generated and cut out and mounted using SU oval and scalloped oval punches. The brad was made with the Papermania brad maker where you get empty brads in different sizes, three punches and clear domes to place over the top.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. What a happy little snowman he is....pleased you managed to find an image to do your challenge.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a jolly snowman image and I like the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen great looking card. I found your blog on Stamp TV. Your name stuck out to me. My last name is Burke. I know that I have many relatives that spell it Bourke, so I just had to write. Hope you have a great day.
    Jeanette Burke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen

    Sorry I am a little late. Your snowman is gorgeous, I love CB stamps and images they are fabulous. You have chosen gorgeous colours and coloured him in wonderfully.

    Thank you somuch for joining in our latest challage at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    iene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love that snowman and wow 'free' too!!! Gosh I must go to Cuddly Buddly and snag that. Love your card. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)