Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

Bah Humbug Snowflake Challenge

This weeks Bah Humbug challenge is to make a card with the theme of snowflakes.

Here is my offering - I used a square card blank and put some white card through my Big Shot in the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. This was cut down into four squares and mounted onto red card and added to the front of my card blank. The main image is a Forever Friends sticker which was put onto white card and matted onto red card; both of which were cut out using my Nesties labels die. The sentiment was computer generated and matted and layered using my Stampin Up oval and scalloped oval punches and then I added some gems, a ribbon and four more snowflakes to the background.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie Karen....and you know I like my cuties...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, your simple idea has transformed the snowflake embossed panel and made it look even more beautiful. I'm definitely going to try to be more adventurous with mine from now on. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Bah! Humbug!
    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute - love love love the way you have used the embossing and the image is fab.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I'm still thinking about mine but I had decided to go down the embossing route so must try and make mine different from your yours now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Karen

    Oh Wow this is just beautiful and gorgeous - just my type of card. I just LOVE everything about it - perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)