Followers

Saturday 15 May 2010

If only my waist was this size!!!!

I recently treated myself to two Clarity stamps - the corset and the word stamp "feminine". They have just arrived so couldn't wait to have a play and came up with this very quick card which I think is lovely.

I inked the corset up with black Memento ink, placed some Angelina fibres over the inked stamp with a piece of baking parchment over the top and ironed it. As soon as you see the image coming through the parchment then you know it's ready. I then inked up the word and stamped it twice to look like a pair of legs, cut out the corset image and glued it on top of the "legs". A piece of patterned co-ordinating paper (from my stash) covered my base card and I punched the bottom with a Martha Stewart deep edger punch (Floral Vine). A small piece of blue mirri card was placed at the bottom of the base card before attaching the paper. The main topper was matted onto another piece of blue mirri and attached to the main card. A small blue bow and some blue gems finished the card.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. A very different card Karen, lovely....and you have used your lovely new MS punch.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think any healthy woman has a waist this size - love the card though and those stamps are hard to resist. That punch will probably go on my ever growing wish list too.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)