Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

Wedding present

Hi Everyone - hope you're having a great weekend despite the weather cooling down.  As part of their wedding present I wanted to make Ian and Gill a collage box frame with some of their wedding photos.





I did all the main layout in CraftArtist.  I deliberately didn't put digital embellishments on the bottom left hand side of the page as I wanted to put "real" ones on before I framed the entire piece.  This is what it looked like when I printed it out.





And here's the finished gift after the addition of flowers, gems and pearl pins (luckily I actually had some the right colour to match Gill's dress).    I added ribbon and some self adhesive "studs" which are a real pain to put on straight as they stick to everything!!!  lol







A couple of close ups of the details.




 











Thanks for taking the time to drop by.

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and a lovely memento of the day for them - a gift I'm sure they appreciated. I can imagine the fun you had with those stick on studs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute beautiful and personal gift that they will treasure, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fab gift Karen, I'm sure they will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous,is gift Karen and imam sure they will treasure it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to showcase a special day, lovely collage Karen:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen - they will love this! What a gorgeous and personal gift! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Lovely way for that special Day
    xx hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and what a lovely way to remember a special day xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)