Followers

Thursday 17 December 2009

Gift bags

Taaa daaaa!!!! All things Christmassy now finished - yippee!!!! lol Hopefully I've now finished everything; apart from this morning I had to make a really quick card for someone I forgot - whoops.

Last night I finished making three gift bags from white paper carriers cut down and decorated with SU card and, of course, Silent Night SU stamps. I got the inspiration from our lovely SU demonstrator Jenny when she did a workshop with us last month. I think these will make really nice and different wrappings for Christmas presents - and if the recipients are careful they can keep the bags after! The handles are made using the SU scalloped oval punch.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bags Karen... so thats what I missed when I was away :(

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)