Followers

Monday 14 December 2009

Marathon finished............

At last I've just managed to finish off all my Christmas cards and ended with these three.

These first two cards use sets of clear Creative Expressions Christmas stamps which fit my nesties perfectly. The first card is made up with a base card of black stamped randomly with snowflakes; a white card border clear embossed with the swirly border stamp; the main image matted and layered onto silver mirri and black card and the same with the greeting.

The second card uses Papermania Signature linen paper, some white and silver sparkle paper, ribbon, gems and stickles. The main image is clear embossed and matted and layered using nesties. The greeting is the same border stamp used in the black and white card.




The next one uses the Crafters' Companion Cute Companions Winter Tales CD and stamp set. This is not my usual style but the set was given to me by my friend Dee so I thought I would use them to make her Christmas card to show how much I appreciated the gift. Although it looks pretty simple there was an awful lot of cutting out for the decoupaged elements - the swags especially were rather a trial but the finished card looks pretty good and I hope she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Just love the mouse card and I sure Dee will...love your SU ones as well.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely - can't believe you have finished though, that is very upsetting!!
    I'm having trouble getting anything done - I will definitely be making some on 1 Jan I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 gorgeous cards, and I just love those birdy images

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)