Followers

Thursday 12 January 2012

Birthday card

It's my friend Jan's birthday today and I've made her this card.  It's based around the gorgeous Sugar Nellie image called Verity.  I printer her out on super smooth card and die cut using my large scalloped circles dies and cut a navy mat from the next size up.  She was coloured using a mixture of Flexi and Promarkers.  Base card is an 8x8 and all the papers, flowers, ribbon and lace were from my stash.

Thanks for dropping by.  All your comments are really appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute image and the card is so pretty - I'm sure Jan will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Karen and I am sure Jan loved it...such a sweet image


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Karen, like the mix of BP's:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)