Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Less is More - Week 51 - Theme - Cut it out

This week's challenge over at Less is More is:

CUT IT OUT

I've used my circle and scalloped circle nesties to die cut an aperture in a square card blank and then made a frame from some cardstock I had printed on the computer.  I then die cut the same size circle out of double sided sticky.  I used my Memory Box La Rue Flourish on another piece of matching card and placed this in the centre of the sticky circle.  I sprinkled purple glitter around the outside of the circle and silver glitter in the centre and then placed it on the inside of the card so it could be seen through the aperture.  I used a Marianne corner die and put another piece of co-ordinating card at the back.  The sentiment is a digi stamp from the lovely Lynne at Crafts4You - she has several sentiments specially sized to fit the Stampin Up punches.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Karen lovely colours


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Karen, I love all the twinkle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Karen, the centre looks like some amazing star in space!
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Karen
    Reminds me of spirograph, sorry maybe you won;t knwo what that is lol

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)