Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

This is the last one..............

Front of card


Hi Everybody - well if you've been following the saga of the 18th birthday cards I have, at last, finished and this is the last one.  It's mostly been constructed in CraftArtist and the mechanics of the card was inspired by Dave Brethauer and his Heart Tuckaway Card.  The card has been made out of A4 card, printed on both sides with images of BMX bikers, grafitti etc.  I used the cutout studio in CA to isolate the biker which is along the bottom of the card and I also decoupaged him for a bit of dimension.  I have used my Spellbinders book pages for the cutout closure.  The cogs/wheels are from the
Back of card
Sprightly Sprockets set die cut from pewter mirri card.  I've added metal corners and a metal embellishment "go for it" - all from my stash.  The sentiment was again done in CA matted
Card closed
onto a die cut cog.  I partially embossed the tag using the Couture Creations Workshop e/f and then sponged with DI.  I've added a BMX biker and various items stamped onto shrink plastic to use as "danglers" from the tag.  The greeting on the back was made in CA, die cut using my book page die, sponged with DI and foiled using my foiling machine.  I've also made a box to match.

Thanks for stopping by.

Karen x

4 comments:

  1. Goodness this is elaborate - good old CA and of course your using of the programme. I'm sure it will be appreciated that this is a personalised card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card you have produced using you CA I M sure Ben will love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much to take in, I'm sure Ben will be delighted with a card so personal to him:)
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! So much attention to detail, It must have taken you hours! Bet it was worth it though!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)